Boy with Emotional Issues was a Mixed Race Child

Some of you have been asking for the exact racial identity of the killer and his mother. Here is a tidbit that I received from a reader who knows them personally. 

"Jacques mother was total African American. His dad was mulatto (half white half black). There was no discussion about his mother's mental health at the time amongst the neighbors. Neighbors stated that she died of an heart attack. Jacques told me he found his mother dead in the shower. He told me and his friends at the time that he thought she had slipped on soap and died and even displayed the soap to us. A few years later, when my family returned to the area, I saw him and his father and there appeared to be no issues. It is still stunning to this day."

Thanks for that tidbit anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment